2017 Greek Leadership
$1,000 Undergraduate Scholarship Application
offered by the St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association
The St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association offers a minimum of five $1000 Undergraduate scholarships to active members of National Panhellenic Conference sororities who attend colleges or universities in Missouri or SIU-Edwardsville. One scholarship may be awarded to a most promising Freshman student. The others will be awarded to upper class students.
Applicants must be active members of a NPC fraternity/sorority that is represented in the St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association.
Applicants must have graduated from a high school in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Franklin County or Jefferson County in Missouri or St. Clair County or Madison County in Illinois.
Applicants must attend a Missouri college or university, SIU-Edwardsville or McKendree University.
Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students and have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
Applicants may be Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors or Seniors.
Previous Undergraduate Scholarship winners are ineligible.
Winners of scholarships, or a representative, are required to attend the annual Panhellenic Spirit Celebration, June 3, 2017.
Members of the St. Louis Panhellenic Scholarship committee read and evaluate applications based on the applicants’ scholastic records (minimum 3.5 GPA required), sorority/Panhellenic leadership and involvement, campus and community activities, honors, and awards.
- Applications must be completed online. The link can be found below.
- Applications and transcripts MUST be submitted NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 15, 2017.
- Winners will be announced March 2017.
- Scholarship checks will be presented at the annual Panhellenic Spirit Celebration to be held June 3, 2017. All winners are required to attend or have a representative attend.
- Applicants must request that an official College or University transcript be mailed to the address below.