2017 Greek Leadership
$1,000 Graduate Scholarship Application
offered by the St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association
The St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association offers $1000 Graduate scholarships to an active alumna dues paying member of a National Panhellenic Conference sorority.
Applicants must be active members of a St. Louis alumnae chapter of a National Panhellenic Conference fraternity/sorority that is represented in the St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association. Applicants must be returning to or continuing their education at a Missouri college or university, SIU-Edwardsville or McKendree University.
- Applicants may be seniors or graduates
- Previous Graduate Scholarship winners are ineligible.
Winners of scholarships, or a representative, are required to attend the annual Panhellenic Spirit Celebration, June 3, 2017.
Members of the St. Louis Panhellenic Scholarship committee read and evaluate applications based on the applicants’ scholastic records (based on official transcript), sorority/Panhellenic leadership and involvement, campus and community activities, honors and awards.
- Applications must be completed online. The link can be found below.
- Applications MUST be submitted NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 15, 2017.
- Winners will be announced March 2017.
- Scholarship checks will be presented at the annual Panhellenic Spirit Celebration to be held June 3, 2017. All winners are required to attend.
- Applicants must request that an official College or University transcript be mailed to the address below.