2017 Scholarship Winners
|May 16, 2017||Posted by Meagan Rundle under News||
On Saturday, June 4th, 2016, The St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association awarded scholarships to the following Panhellenic women from the St. Louis Metro Area. These women were recognized as the most promising Panhellenic Women.
Undergraduate Scholarship Winners:
- Jessie Basler (Sophomore) is a Delta Zeta at Lindenwood University and is a graduate of Francis Howell High School.
- Megan Dillow (Senior) is a Kappa Alpha Theta at the University of Columbia-Missouri and is a graduate of Oakville High School.
- Paige Hirtz (Senior) is a Sigma Sigma Sigma at Lindenwood University and is a graduate of Northwest High School.
- Shannon Kobal (Sophomore) is a Sigma Sigma Sigma at Southeast Missouri State University and is a graduate of Duchesne High School.
- Gabrielle Vest (Junior) is a Kappa Delta at the University of Missouri-Columbia and is a graduate of St. Pius X High School
Graduate Scholarship Winner:
- Jennifer Mueller is a Delta Zeta working in the Office of Greek Life as a Graduate Assistant at Lindenwood University will pursuing her M.A. in Education with an emphasis in Higher Education.