2016 Scholarship Winners
|September 26, 2016||Posted by Meagan Rundle under News||
On Saturday, June 4th, 2016, The St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association awarded scholarships to the following Panhellenic women from the St. Louis Metro Area.
2016 Undergraduate Scholarship Winners
- Megan Branstetter (Junior) is a Sigma Kappa at the University of Missouri and is a graduate of Marquette High School.
- Jessica DeMunbrun (Sophomore) is a Zeta Tau Alpha at the University of Missouri and is a graduate of Parkway Central High School.
- Ashley Garrard (Senior) is a Sigma Kappa at the University of Central Missouri and is a graduate of Washington High School.
- Hannah Osman (Junior) is an Alpha Xi Delta at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and is a graduate of St. Pius X High School.
- Chaney Cooper (Sophomore) is a Sigma Kappa at Truman State University and is a graduate of Parkway North High School.
2016 Graduate Scholarship Winner
- Jordan Miles is an Alpha Delta Pi obtaining her Doctorate in Physical Therapy at Washington University.