What We Do
The St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association is very active throughout the year. Here are some of the events we have throughout the year.
- Monthly Meetings to conduct business, plan our events and socialize with each other.
- President’s Tea to welcome the new St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic President. This is put on by the alumnae chapter of the sorority holding the President’s office.
- Chapter Presidents Meeting to bring all Alumnae Chapter Presidents together for idea sharing.
- Workshop discussion in the spring of each year on Facing College with Confidence to provide information to students and parents regarding the NPC process during recruitment.
- Annual Fundraiser for our Scholarship Fund called “Ladies Night Out Scholarship Boutique”.
- Annual Panhellenic Spirit Celebration where a minimum of 6 NPC women in the community receive $1,000 scholarships.