The St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association is a member of the National Panhellenic Conference.
We exist to do the following:
- promote a friendly inter-fraternity relationship among St. Louis alumnae, to support local collegiate National Panhellenic Conference associations and to be a forum for the discussion of all questions of general interest to the fraternity world.
- establish and maintain a Scholarship Fund for the aid of worthy students.
- promote fraternity awareness in the metropolitan area in order to increase fraternity membership.
Alumnae of any National Panhellenic Conference fraternity who reside in the metropolitan St. Louis area may become members of the St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association upon payment of prescribed dues. We have three types of memberships, of which all our current members are Active Memberships:
- Active memberships or those fraternities that have fully qualified for membership as specified by the National Panhellenic Conference and that have been dully admitted to membership in the National Panhellenic Conference.
- Associate memberships shall be for those fraternities that have not fully qualified for active membership in the National Panhellenic Conference but that have been admitted to associate membership.
- Affiliate memberships shall be for those women’s fraternal organizations that are included in a College Panhellenic or comparable governing body.
Member chapters designate a delegate and alternate delegate to serve on the St. Louis Alumnae Panhellenic Association. are expected to do the following:
- Pay annual dues of $35 each fall
- Hold an office or run a committee (assigned based on sorority rotation)
- Contribute $2 per dues paid member to the Scholarship Fund the beginning of each calendar year
- Participate in all fundraisers
- Attend the monthly lunch meetings
- Participate in a college fair or share information with local high school seniors
- Attend the annual Scholarship Luncheon